Training for In Design is found this time at AdobeTV.com.
There are only 14 short videos.
The following episodes are required viewing:
Getting Started with InDesign (CS6)
- What is InDesign CS6? 00:01:30
- Working with Tools 00:00:83
- Working with Frames 00:01:20
- Working with Graphics 00:00:65
- Building a Newsletter 00:00:93
Learn InDesign (CS5.5)
- GS-01: Understanding the application window 00:06:07
- GS-02: New documents 00:07:35
- GS-03: Adding page numbering 00:03:50
- GS-04: Understanding text frames 00:04:13
- GS-05: Importing graphics 00:08:18
- GS-06: Selecting objects 00:05:39
- GS-07: Creating and applying paragraph styles 00:06:41
Additional Resources You'll find useful...
- Magazine Tutorial at NET.TUTs
- Setting up margins and columns...
- The many ways to resize images
- How do I wrap text around images?
- Working with justified type Video 1
- Working with justified type Video 2
- Working with justified type Video 3
- Magazine Tutorial
- Step-Thru Tutorials
- Create a Grid with Guides
- Working w/Text & Images
- Step by Step Doc Creation
- Creating a Sample Magazine Spread